ABOUT THE PROFESSOR
LEARN FROM THE EXPERIENCED
- Shashank Sharma, is a Chartered Accountant and has completed his graduation in Commerce from RTM Nagpur University.
- He has also cleared the post qualification Course of Diploma in Information Systems Audit and the Course on Concurrent Audit conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He is a Director and faculty at CAPS Learning Pvt Ltd.
- He is the Founder Member of M/s. Mercurus Education where he has been guiding the students of CA, CS & CMA in the subjects of Business Law, Company Law, Economics and Taxation.
- He is also a visiting faculty at the Regional Training Institute, Nagpur which is one of the nine Regional Training Institutes of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department situated throughout the country for the training of AG Officers.
- He is a visiting faculty at ICAI and various coaching and training institutes and contributes articles regularly to reputed publications.
- He is also the author of various Text Books on Taxation and Law published for the students of CA, CS, CWA and other professional examinations.
- He has a vast practical experience in the field of Corporate Laws, Due diligence for Official Liquidator of Companies, Amalgamation and Merger of Public Companies, Foreign Exchange Management and various Taxes and Audits.
- He has been teaching and guiding students since 7 years.