CA Shashank Sharma
B.COM, FCA, DISA
Director and Faculty at D G Sharma’s CAPS (CAPS Learning Pvt Ltd)
Faculty at CAPS Education (India) Pvt Ltd
Teaching Exp. 8 years
- Shashank S. Sharma, is a Chartered Accountant and has completed his graduation in Commerce from RTM Nagpur University.
- He has also cleared the post qualification courses of Diploma in Information Systems Audit and the Course on Concurrent Audit conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He has secured exemption in Financial Reporting, Law, Advanced Management Accounting & Indirect Taxes at CA Final Level.
- He is also a visiting faculty at the Regional Training Institute, Nagpur which is one of the nine Regional Training Institutes of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department situated throughout the country for the training of AG Officers.
- He is also a visiting faculty at various branches of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- He has set an epitome of balancing both works- teaching and practicing; he still practices in the field of Corporate Laws, Due Diligence of Companies, Amalgamation and Merger of Public Companies, Foreign Exchange Management and various Taxes and Audit.
- He is the Founder Member of M/s. Mercurus Education where he has been guiding the students of CA, CS & CMA in the subjects of Business Law, Company Law, Economics and Taxation.
- He has Co-Authored nationally published book on Business Laws for CA Foundation.
- He is a visiting faculty at various coaching and training institutes and contributes articles regularly to reputed publications and websites like mercurusedu.com, icaleague.com etc.
- He is a faculty at Central Academy of Professional Studies (CAPS), Nagpur where he has been teaching since 8 Years
- He used to play football for SFS College, Seminar Hills, Nagpur for the period 2003 to 2005
- He enjoys writing, music and playing guitar.